Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My new idea for a product...

OK, some of you might not have this problem, but I'm thinking there has to be a market.

Let me start out by saying I get at least 200 e-mail messages a day telling me I can increase the size of my penis. Now, I'm a girl, I don't have a penis...but it got me thinking.

What about all those guys out there that have gotten great results from these pills and acutally need to reduce the size of their penis? Now there's a product idea.

Can you see it now... Is your penis so big that you keep tripping over it? Can't find pants that fit? Elephants getting amourous with you?? Do small chilren point, scream and run when they see you?

Try our new dikbegone. Take it daily and be a regular fella again.

What do you think?

Stevie added this: is NASA calling your house to find out what the disturbance in the air currents is coming from? Do you have to shop with TWO shopping carts? Do you frequently have to hire roofing companies to make repairs over your bedroom?
Do soccer moms cover their childrens eyes when they see you. He considers himself qualified as a megadik sufferer...

3 comments:

Katie said...

Laurie....I don't see this really flying...sorry. It's just that men love their penis and the consensus is "the bigger the better" If your penis is that big than I'm sure you'd be flaunting it around town. You could be the guy with the "big one!" any man would love that.

Laura Betterly said...

You have a point, but it makes me feel better to rant about the industry....

Anonymous said...

I know and I love your rants :)